Friday, May 29, 2009

"Reflection"


Today we take it easy people. We been going hard all week. Let's take a break and just mellow out. I mean today is Friday, the work week is most definitely about to end and all I can say is "Thank You". Its funny how you worry so much about your livelihood, but at the same time your livelihood could contribute to your downfall. Case in point: Some work themselves into a stupor the first 30-40 years of their lives with no regard for their health and they spend the latter 40 trying to get their health back. So, please take care of yourselves. You only get one life and you should make the best of it. Live a balanced life and you will be able to enjoy all your life. You won't be poor and you may not be rich, but with the enjoyment of life comes family and good friends. I'll take that over the headaches of striving to be wealthy any day. BE EASY!

2 comments:

  1. I feel you, i notice i was starting to fall into that bad habit of not taking care of my self. But i'm on it again. I'm just balance out my pleasure but make sure i take care of myself and just be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snoopy man? lol. But yeah you right, you sit in a cubicle or office working your rear end off to advance while your health gets put on the back burner. I see it happening too much and right now I don't want to become another statistic. Many companies don't care about your health. They just care about the work you produce. My company has proven to be one such place.

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */